What kind of information is available through TrilliumGIS?
- TrilliumGIS includes establishment-level information about thousands of Ontario manufacturers.
- Users can search and sort information by company name, location, and NAICS code.
What does NAICS stand for?
- NAICS stands for North American Industrial Classification System. NAICS codes are used by North American governments to classify business establishments.
- Detailed information about NAICS codes is available from Statistics Canada: https://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=380372
Where do you get the information about manufacturers from?
- All of the information is compiled from publicly-available sources. We work with our partners to ensure this data is accurate and up-to-date.
- If something is missing or inaccurate please contact us and we will update our data.
Do you collect other data about Ontario manufacturers?
- Yes! We compile information about company ownership, location, employment, production, capabilities, capacity, industries served, customers, investment, and establishment/company history.
- For access to this information, all of which is compiled from publicly-available sources, please contact us at email@example.com.
TrilliumGIS is undergoing maintenance
Check back soon to access information about thousands of Ontario manufacturers!