Trillium Network’s Research Associates are responsible for planning, organizing and conducting data research on potential partners, stakeholder projects and other manufacturing-related topics of interest for the Trillium Network for Advanced Manufacturing. They are responsible for outreach and research on Ontario manufacturing companies, and providing written reports of their findings to the Managing Director for review and approval.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects and organizes data on the Ontario manufacturing sector
- Prepares materials and reports for submission the Managing Director, and ultimately for publishing on the Trillium Network for Advanced Manufacturing’s website.
- Interviews and profiles manufacturing companies in Ontario
- Maintains accurate records of interviews, safeguarding the confidentiality as necessary
- Manages and responds to project related email
- Prepare presentations for the Managing Director, as required, for meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Other duties as required
Ideally, the Research Associate holds a bachelor degree in economics or business from a recognized educational institution, and a minimum of one (1) year experience working in collaboration with the manufacturing sector. Understanding of the manufacturing sector and the government entities and programs that support it is an asset.
Salary and Benefits
Pay to commensurate with experience