On March 6th, 2019 our partner Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME), together with its partners, is hosting the 2nd annual Women in Manufacturing Success Forum.
CME’s Women in Manufacturing Success Forum will:
- Provide a unique opportunity to get inspired by the stories of women in industry.
- Feature the release of our Diversity Toolkit to help manufacturers adopt more inclusive workplaces.
- Give manufacturing representatives an opportunity to share current strategies and develop new concepts to attract and retain female talent.
- If you can see me you can be me! It is a chance for women to connect with their peers and learn from each other’s successes.
- Showcase tours of Communitech, 80,000+ square foot hub dedicated to world-leading collaboration and innovation. Communitech supports a community of more than 1,400 companies — from start-ups to scale-ups to large global players.
For more details about the event and to register click here.